Expand your cities, farms, roads and cloisters to score points and be the winner!
- Each tiles either has a city, farm, road, or cloister on it.
- As this is a tile placement game, the strategy derives from where you choose to put your tiles.
- All tiles that are next to each other must match, so that city tiles are connected to city tiles, and so on.
- Once a tile is placed, you may choose to put a meeple on it, acting as an occupant in that tile, such as a knight in the city, a farmer in the farm, etc.
- This meeple scores points once the area is complete.
- You must choose how you want to place your tiles depending on how your opponents are placing theirs, and be strategic with how you use your limited meeples.
- A classic and popular game for 2-5 players.
- Recommended for ages 8+.