Will you be able to put the clues together to discover the concept?
- A team of two players choose a word or phrase that will act as the concept the other players will try to guess.
- These two players use the different icons to indicate features that describe the concept, such as if the concept was milk, the question mark icon would be placed next to the liquid feature, allowing you to guess that the concept is possibly a drink.
- Use the other icons and cubes to add more details to the features, such as color, location, etc.
- The first person to guess the concept wins 2 points, the team that chose the concept also wins points, and the player at the end with the most points wins!
- Recommended for ages 10+.