The perfect introduction to chemistry for budding junior chemists!
- Safe and fun experiments that teach the basics of chemistry.
- Introduction to using test tubes, filters, pipettes, measuring spoons, and beakers.
- Use the tools in this kit and common household substances from the kitchen or bathroom.
- Experiment with different chemicals using heat, evaporation, and crystallization.
- Make fizzy reactions with acids and bases, and discover the properties of soap, water, and oils.
- Learn about the invisible gas carbon dioxide and its effects.
- There are 27 different experiments included, but many more can be done!
- Included is a full-color, 48-page instruction manual.
- Recommended for ages 8+.