Gain an in-depth knowledge of how genetics and DNA work!
- Genetics is the branch of biology focused on heredity and variation in organisms, and DNA is the acid that holds the blueprints for life.
- The kit includes experiments like extracting DNA from a tomato allowing you to see real genetic material, playing inheritance games to see how traits are passed down, and learning about biological reproduction and how cells reproduce.
- You will even build a model of DNA and figure out how the nucleotides fit together.
- Analyze DNA evidence to solve a crime, or breed your own bacteria colony to experiment with survival of the fittest.
- You'll learn about how scientists clone plants and animals, and how mutation affects genes.
- A full-color, 48-page instruction manual is included.
- Recommended for ages 10+.