Reopening safely in the yellow phase.
We will reopen our doors to customers on June 5th, but we will ask that visitors abide by our safety rules:
- Only one party will be allowed in the shop at a time.
- Book an appointment to avoid having to wait for your turn in the store! Appointments will receive priority over walk-ins.
- Adults and children 3 and older must wear face masks.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer upon entry.
- Respectfully keep a 6 foot distance from our fun experts. We promise we can provide excellent customer service from 6 feet away!
Schedule Private In-Store Shopping
Other safety precautions:
- Check our our snazzy new acrylic barriers at checkout.
- We will not be accepting cash payments.
- Please stay home if you or someone in your household may be sick. We will do the same.
- We only have one team member in the store at a time. We miss each other, but safety first!
Prefer no-contact? No problem!
No-Contact Ways to Shop:
- Through this website.
- Over the phone. At least one shop will be open each day starting April 1st.
- Old City: 267-457-2803 | Fitler Square: 215-608-8532
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- Facetime or Zoom- please call or email to arrange virtual shopping.
- Submit a personal shopping request.
- Instagram @momostreehouse.
No-Contact Delivery Options:
- Free curbside pick-up at either store. Just call when you are about to arrive. We will leave your items outside our door.
- Neighborhood delivery- complimentary for orders over $75, or $10 otherwise. Zip codes 19103, 19106, 19107, 19146, and 19147.
- Our standard UPS options for nationwide shipping.
- Free UPS ground over $100.
Challenge us! Whether you need something specific or you're not sure where to start, we can help you find the perfect gift for any child. We're experts at screen-free entertainment, so let us help you find some fun during quarantine.
Thank you for supporting our small business during this crisis. We look forward to seeing you soon.