Tell silly stories and test your memory in this cooperative game.
- Lay out the 16 palace room cards, then take turns drawing from a stack of 27 animal tokens. Pick a room for your animal, and then make up a story about what he's doing there. Place the token face down. At the end of the game, go room by room to try to recall which animals are where.
- Builds cognitive skills by strengthening memory, creativity, and imagination.
- Adapt for younger children by reducing the number of animals and rooms.
- Parents and kids love to play on the same team and make up stories together.
- Inspired by a technique used in professional memory competitions.
- Recommended for ages 5+.